Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Cafe & The Rain





I am currently alone at a cafe sipping my cappucino.
The cappucino tastes good, of course.
I love drinking coffee especially cappucino.
It's raining outside.
Drizzling actually.
And I am stuck here in the cafe.

There are quite a number of patrons here minding their own business of course.
They are not stuck here.
They choose to be here.

I am having this marvellous internet access and yet I dont know what to do with it.
Since I have not posted an entry for quite some time now, I decided to write one at this moment.
Usually, every Sunday I would still be in bed until noon.
It's the only time of the week that I can catch up my sleep.
But as for today, Suday, Oct 19th 2008,
I decided to wake up slightly earlier and have my lunch and have a cuppa and a cinnamon raisin roll at this Nash Donuts & Bakery.
It was not a bad decision, but it was also not a very good one either.
First of all, I am alone.
Second, I forgot to bring my umbrella.
Or shall I say, I deliberately decided to leave it at home.
You know what? Before I left the house, my instinct told me to bring the umbrella.
I nonchalantly decided to ignore my instict and voila!
Here I am stuck in the cafe cause I cant get back cause it's raining and I dont want to get wet.
Great!

I just received an e-mail from my friend, Nazri who is currently in Dubai, UAE.
He had a decent Aidilfitri over there which was celebrated 24 hours earlier that us here in Malaysia.
I haven't seen him more that 12 months now.
He is a wonderful person to talk with.
Very resourceful and of course, very attentive.

As of this moment, my cappucino has dried up.
I guess I'm going to order another cup.
I'm such an occasional coffee junkie, am I not?
I just love the taste, but I still experience the setback.
I might not be able to sleep well tonight because of the caffeine.
But, I guess I dont care that much about it.
That's why I still keep coming back for more.

Oh, did I forget to mention that the cinnamon roll is good, here?
Yeah, you should come here and have it a try.
But come early, though.
You might not be happy with a 4 hour cinnamon roll.

No comments: